Knowledge = Choices
In our birth class we explore:
- The physical process of giving birth, how it works and what you can do to encourage labor to flow
- Interventions you may encounter at the hospital
- Comfort techniques, including positions and breathing
- How to be an amazing birth partner
- How to process fear and anxiety
- Whole-person postpartum care
- Basic breastfeeding
- Basic newborn care
Our small group, in person format means we can get very customized and personal with this class, and we can focus on whatever you are most interested in learning. The more you know and understand about birth, the easier it is to claim your power and give birth with confidence in your informed decisions.
This is a 5-week course, typically held one night a week 7-9pm.
Please contact us for availability and price.
2021 Class Schedule
March 4, 11, 18, 25, April 1
April 8, 15, 22, 29, May 6
May 11, 13, 18, 20, 25
July 29, Aug 5, 12, 19, 26
September 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
October 7, 14, 21, 28, November 4
November 11, 18, 23, December 2, 9